Just right for both travelers and government officials looking for a sophisticated stay, the Liaison Capitol Hill DC brings an element of cool sensuality to the nations capital. With an artistic lobby connected to acclaimed restaurant Art and Soul by celebrity chef Art Smith, the Liaison Capitol Hill DC also boasts the biggest DC Rooftop Pool & Bar in the entire city. Welcome to your go-to power spot, centrally located between the US Capitol building and Union Station.
ALL ROOMS INCLUDE:
One glass shower or one shower with tub
Signature Joie de Vivre luxury linens
Versatile business workspace
Designer bath amenities by Jonathan Adler
In-room safe to secure your most precious gadgets, even those laptops
State of the art 55” flat screen HD TV
Wireless and high-speed internet access with Hotel Facilities Fee
iHome docking station
In room coffee maker
Iron and Ironing board
Smoke Free Environment
Phone with voicemail for local and domestic long distance included with Hotel Facilities Fee
- Dining and room service by Art and Soul restaurant
- Rooftop Pool & Lounge, open seasonally from Memorial September 30
- Pet-friendly accommodations (requires $75 nonrefundable deposit per stay)
- 24-hour fitness center
- Hotel facilities fee: $22.95 per night (plus tax), includes daily coffee at our Grab & Go from 7 to 10am, premium high-speed Internet, local and domestic long-distance calls, the use of our business center, and access to Press Reader, a mobile app that lets you read newspapers and magazines from around the world.
- Valet parking offered with in-and-out privileges throughout your stay ($59 per night).
Policies of LIAISON CAPITOL HILL DC
Amenities of LIAISON CAPITOL HILL DC