The Ladera Resort is located on the southern end of St Lucia, just outside the port town of Soufrière, approximately 40 minutes from Hewanorra International Airport. The groundbreaking luxury resort, a haven for celebrities, honeymooners and trendsetters, is situated on a forested ridge 1,100 feet above the sea and overlooks the volcanic Piton Mountains and the Caribbean Sea. Ladera’s accommodations cater to a maximum of 72 guests, ensuring the highest level of service, apparent from the first greeting at the airport to the personal attention given to each guest.
Guests in all of the 32 suites enjoy:
• An open wall in each suite, which transports you directly into the midst of our surrounding hillside paradise, while offering complete privacy and safety. • A private plunge pool (heated), some with cascading waterfalls, which beckons you to enjoy a refreshing dip with your morning coffee or a relaxing break at any time of the day or night.
In addition, based on the suite category our guests may enjoy:
• Complimentary Continental breakfast beginning at 7am • Nightly turn down service • Full service main hotel pool deck with pool attendants ready to provide food, beverage, towel and umbrella service • Scheduled beach shuttle service to Sugar Beach • Complimentary Wifi available in all the suites.
Other amenities include:
• In room Mini bar re-stocked daily • Coffee and tea making facilities • Cozy robes • Iron and ironing board • Hairdryer • In-room safe • Ladera’s Necessaire Kit – equipped with binoculars, eye masks, slippers and a star chart for night sky viewing enjoyment.
Gros Piton Suite with plunge pool (800 sq.ft)
Gros Piton Suites feature open air bedroom and sitting area with spectacular views of the Pitons and the Caribbean Sea.
• Queen sized bed • En-suite shower • Plunge pool • Accommodates two persons • Stocked mini-bar with water daily • Coffee & tea making facilities • Includes continental breakfast.
Rainbow Suite with plunge pool (1000 sq.ft)
The perfect open air suite, set high up in the rainforest with spacious sitting area and bedroom complete with awe-inspiring views of the Pitons and Caribbean Sea.
• Queen sized bed • En-suite shower • Plunge pool • Accommodates two persons • Stocked mini bar with water and soft drinks • Coffee & tea making facilities • Continental breakfast included.
Hilltop Dream Suite with heated plunge pool (1200 sq.ft)
An incredibly luxurious retreat for 2, Hilltop Dream Suites offer breathtaking vistas from the open sitting area overlooking the Pitons and Caribbean Sea as well as of the tropical valley below.
• Open air bedroom with four poster king bed and open-air sitting room • Heated swimming pool with a swing • Accommodates two persons • Stocked mini bar with water, soft drinks and local beer • Coffee & tea making facilities • Full breakfast included.
Heritage Suite with heated pool (2400 sq.ft)
Set superbly on the ground level, Heritage suites feature large open air living room with a separate dining area complemented by World Heritage Pitons and Caribbean Sea views. On the second level, an open air master bedroom beckons the same breathtaking views complete with en suite open shower.
• Four poster king bed • Dining area • Heated swimming pool • Stocked mini bar with water, soft drinks and local beer • Coffee & tea making facilities • Full breakfast included.
The Suites (1400 sq.ft) and Villa at Paradise Ridge – heated pools (1900 sq.ft)
The Suites are constructed of tropical hardwoods, Soufriere stone and house cut tile and furniture made onsite by our own craftsmen. All units are decorated with local artwork and feature magnificent views of the Pitons (Unesco World Heritage Site) and Caribbean Sea.
Each suite/villa includes:
• Open air bedroom with four-poster king bed and open-air sitting room • Swimming pool 1000 ft above the Caribbean Sea • Private mini bar stocked with water, soft drinks and local beer daily • Local coffee & tea making facilities • Extra large bathrooms and showers • Kholer Signature bath fixtures • Molton Brown bath products • Butler service • Airport transfers via luxury cars • Full breakfast
The Owner’s Cottage – heated pool
The enclosed cottage comprises of:
• Fully enclosed living area with Great Room (dining area that can sit 10 persons) equipped with Bose speakers • Fully stocked kitchen with refrigerator, icemaker, stove, dishwasher, microwave, electric coffee maker • Two bedrooms with king sized four poster bed, bathroom, walk in closet, safe, balcony • 40ft X 12ft infinity pool with deck, sun loungers and alfresco dining set • Accommodates four persons • Includes continental breakfast.
La Petite Fleur Villa – heated plunge pool
The enclosed villa comprises of:
• Fully enclosed bedroom with cozy sitting area • Kitchenette furnished with stove, coffee maker and toaster oven • Outdoor shower • 10 x 12 heated plunge pool and deck equipped with sun loungers and alfresco dining unit • In room safe • Accommodates two persons • Includes continental breakfast
Policies of Ladera Resort
Amenities of Ladera Resort
- Beach Shuttle Service
- Butler Service
- Chefs Cooking Classes
- Fish Friday
- Fitness Centre
- Glass Bottomed Boat Tour
- Hiking / Rainforest Tour
- Horseback Riding
- Nightly Turndown Service
- Swimming Pool